(1) Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
(2) We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems.
John W. Gardner
(3) The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team, and the team ought to get credit for the wins and the losses. Successes have many fathers, failures have none.
(4) Define your business goals clearly so that others can see them as you do.
George F. Burns
(5) I don't think anybody yet has invented a past-time that's as much fun, or keeps you as young, as a good job.
Fredrick Hudson Ecker, Chairman Metropolitan Life
(6) Leadership is getting people to work for you when they are not obligated.
(7) Recently, I was asked if I was going to fire an employee who made a mistake that cost the company $600,000. No, I replied, I just spent $600,000 training him. Why would I want somebody to hire his experience?
Thomas J. Watson
(8) The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.
(9) I am grateful for all my problems. I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come.
(10) The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
Franklin P. Jones
לפרטים נוספים בנושא אנגלית עסקית – קורסים וסדנאות