Due to the growing need of companies and organizations to improve the business English level of managers and employees, and due to the short time-frame they face in a dynamic and demanding business world, we have developed a variety of useful workshops. The workshops are interactive and combine simulations, role-plays and group discussions. The advantage of these workshops is that they are short, yet cover the chosen topic in a focused and comprehensive manner.
Below you can review our selection of workshops. It should be noted that this list provides a preliminary idea of what is available, and that each workshop is built following our mutual acquaintance and in accordance with the client’s needs, choice of content, study materials and time-frame.
- Business English in an International Environment
- Building and Delivering Compelling Presentations in English
- Applied Grammar for Speaking and Writing
- Business Email Correspondence in English
- Intercultural Communication in International Business
- The English Language as a Gateway to US Culture
- Socializing and Small Talk in the business context
- Win-Win Negotiations in the Global Arena